Join NERW/Renew Your Membership
Thank you for your interest in membership in New England Romance Writers. We are eager to meet you, and to have you join and engage with our community of dedicated professional romance writers.
NERW's membership year runs from January 1st through December 31st. Membership is typically $35 per year but has been reduced to $5 per year for 2020 and will be $25 for 2021. Membership dues are not prorated for members who join later in the year. There is a $20 surcharge for returned checks and a $10 late fee for renewals received after January 31st.
Members will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our network of experienced and knowledgeable New England-area romance writers, including RITA nominees and winners, USA Today bestselling authors, and some of the most innovative independent publishers in the business
- Monthly meetings on the craft and business of writing, all free of charge to members
- Critique groups and partners for writers of all levels
- The opportunity to participate in NERW-sponsored community signings and readings
- Access to our private email loop, Facebook group, and membership directory
- Business information vital to all authors, whether you work with a traditional publisher, a small press, publish independently, or all of the above
HOW TO JOIN NERW:
Our membership form is live! We are able to accept payments by cash, check, and PayPal. Payment information is at the bottom of the membership form. Please note that when you click the link for PayPal, it will say "Romance Writers of America, Inc." We are working on updating our account information with PayPal, but rest assured, your PayPal payment will go to New England Romance Writers!
The members, officers, directors, employees, contractors, and persons served by NERW will be selected on a nondiscriminatory basis with respect to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, body size, age, religion, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, immigration status, employment status, marital status, pregnancy status, ability or disability, genetic information, veteran status, socioeconomic status, and political affiliation.